I. What We Own
All material and services available on the Site, and all material and services provided by or through Cyber Fision Inc, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors or other commercial partners including, but not limited to, software, all informational text, software documentation, design of and “look and feel,” layout, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, interactive and instant messaging, design and functions, files, documents, images, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted as well as all derivative works thereof (collectively, the “Materials”), are owned by us or other parties that have licensed their material or provided services to us, and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. All Cyber Fision Inc trademarks and service marks, logos, slogans and taglines are the property of Cyber Fision Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and taglines are the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, nothing should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on Cyber Fision Inc without our express written permission, or the express written permission of such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
II. Rights to Use What We Own
Subject to this Agreement, Cyber Fision Inc hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Materials through a user identification reference provided by Cyber Fision Inc (“User ID”) to the extent, and only to the extent, necessary to access and use the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. This license does not permit you, and you agree not to: store, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, upload, post, translate, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer, transmit, display, decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Materials or otherwise distribute in any way the Materials other than as specifically permitted in this Agreement. You may not sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise attempt to transfer any right in the Materials, create derivative works based on or in any manner commercially exploit the Materials, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Any use of the Materials for any purpose other than as specifically permitted herein or without our prior consent or the prior written consent of our licensors, as applicable, is expressly prohibited. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
We will provide you one User ID for each account held by you, thereby permitting you access to the Materials on one computer at a time through the Site. You agree to fully and accurately provide the information requested by us when setting up your accounts and to regularly update such information. Your failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your account and loss of Services. You further agree (a) not to provide User IDs to anyone who is not your employee, and (b) to ensure all individuals permitted to use the User IDs are aware of and have agreed in writing to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
As part of the Services, we may provide you a sample website which may be populated with sample content provided by us to illustrate how your final site might look (“Sample Content”). You agree that you will not make this Sample Content publicly available and that you will remove all Sample Content from your site before permitting any third party users to access or view your site.
III. What You Provide to Us
You are legally responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials uploaded, posted or stored in connection with your use of the Services (“Content”). Cyber Fision Inc is not responsible for your Content. You hereby grant Cyber Fision Inc a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use the Content in order to provide you with the Services and hereby represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary to grant us such license. You are responsible for any Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the Services. You are encouraged to archive your Content regularly and frequently.
IV. Giving Us Access to Other Accounts and Services
Some of our Services may require you to give us access to or require you to provide login information and password information for accounts or services you may have with third party providers. When you provide this information to us or give us access to these third party accounts you agree that you have read all contracts and written agreements governing such access, login information and passwords and that you have all the necessary contractual and legal rights to give us such access, login information and passwords.
V. Comments and Feedback
Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to us (“Comments”) are not confidential and you hereby grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as we deem appropriate, for any and all commercial and/or non-commercial purposes, in our sole discretion.
VI. Monitoring What You Provide Us
Cyber Fision Inc may, but has no obligation to, monitor Content on the Site or websites created using our Services. We may disclose any information necessary or appropriate to satisfy our legal obligations, protect Cyber Fision Inc or its customers, or operate the Services properly. Cyber Fision Inc, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or require you to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement. Cyber Fision Inc may, in its discretion, also require you to place all or any portion of the Content behind password protection. If Cyber Fision Inc has requested Content be placed or has placed Content behind password protection, you may not publish the password or similar information in any way that limits the effectiveness of the password. If Cyber Fision Inc requests that you place any Content behind password protection and you fail to do so promptly, Cyber Fision Inc may (a) place such Content behind password protection itself, or (b) immediately terminate this Agreement.
VII. Copyright Complaint Policy
If you believe any Materials infringe your copyrighted works, you may provide a notification of claimed copyright infringement to us at email@example.com for copyright complaints.
You agree to all of the following:
- You hereby certify that you are at least 13 years of age. Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Services.
- You will ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading.
- You will not use the Services or Materials if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- You will not use the Services or Materials to impersonate another person.
- You will not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Cyber Fision Inc without our express written permission.
- You may not send unsolicited messages (also known as junk mail or SPAM) to promote any website published on the Site.
- You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any Content that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Services or the Materials or that may impact the ability of any Cyber Fision Inc user to access the Services.
- You will not access the Services through automated methods. The Services may only be used or accessed through an electronic device through manual control at all times.
- You may not upload digital files larger than 300MB or audio files larger than 160MB. You also may not build a site with more than 1,000 navigation pages. (If your site requires more than 1,000 pages, consider using a blog or splitting your content into multiple sites, for both readability and rendering reasons.)
- You may not send messages using the Services which do not correctly identify the sender and you may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or postings.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account. You will not attempt to or actually access the Services or Materials by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Cyber Fision Inc.
- You will not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Materials or Services.
- You will not attempt or engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Cyber Fision Inc’s infrastructure.
- You will not publish Content, or links to Content, that is:
- Pornographic, sexually explicit, or violent.
- Illegal (including stolen copyrighted material and material that infringes or has the potential to infringe the intellectual property rights of another).
- Reasonably likely to cause harm, or that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libelous.
- Breaches another’s privacy.
- You will not publish Content that is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, and/or contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing), or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- You verify that your country of residence is the same as your billing address.
Cyber Fision Inc may determine in its sole discretion whether or not an account is in violation of any of these policies. Violation of any of these policies may result in user information tracking with such information being stored to identify the offending user. Offending users may be permanently restricted from holding an account or using the Services. If Cyber Fision Inc reasonably determines that your account is being used for illegal or fraudulent activity then your account may be immediately terminated and your financial data erased. We may also report you to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions.
- By signing up to the No Upfront Cost Website Service, you agree to a twelve (12) month term of service. When payment for the 12th month is made, the copyright to the site transfers to you. If you discontinue your service before the completion of the term, or if you fail to pay the full balance of the account, Cyber Fision has the right to suspend the site within thirty (30) days and retain the copyright to the site.
- You can opt to upgrade or downgrade your service agreement to any other service agreement that Cyber Fision Inc is currently offering for sale at any time during your service term. In the event of a service downgrade, a discount credit will be issued to your Cyber Fision Inc account for the difference in the cost of the two contracts over the remainder of your original contract term. This credit can be applied to future months of service with Cyber Fision Inc, and is in no way transferable to a cash refund.
- At the end of the service term, your agreement will automatically renew for an additional service term until explicitly cancelled by you. Cancellation must be issued via your website manager interface or via Cyber Fision Inc’s support address at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any cancellation issued via your website manager interface must be done at least one (1) day prior to the end of the service term. Any cancellation not issued via the website manager interface must be done three (3) days prior to the end of the service term to allow for adequate processing time.
- Only Services and features clearly indicated as “free” or “no charge” are free or without charge. It is not the responsibility of Cyber Fision Inc to provide free support for you in the use and operation of Cyber Fision Inc. All other applications, features, functionality and support provided by Cyber Fision Inc and its partners are provided for the fees described for each service on the Site (“Fees”) and you are liable for such Fees.
- If you registered for a trial use of the Services (“Trial Period”), you must decide to purchase the Services within the Trial Period in order to retain any Content that you have posted or uploaded during the Trial Period. If you do not purchase the Services by the end of the Trial Period, your Content will no longer be available to you. To be very clear, after using the Services during the Trial Period, if you decide not to purchase the full version of the Services, you will not be able to access or retrieve any of the data you added/created during the Trial Period
- If you purchase any Services that we offer for a Fee, you agree to Cyber Fision Inc, or our third party service providers, storing your payment card information. You expressly agree that we are authorized to charge you (i) a monthly Fee for any applicable Services billed on a monthly basis, (ii) any other Fees for Services you may purchase, and (iii) any applicable taxes in connection with your use of the Services to the payment card you provide and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. If the payment card you provide expires and you do not provide new payment card information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing you and you agree to remain responsible for any uncollected Fees.
You take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with Services, including any sales tax related to the purchase or sale of Commercial Products. Except for collecting EU VAT and remitting it to the EU, Cyber Fision Inc shall not be liable for any taxes or other fees to be paid in accordance with or related to the Commercial Products. Any tools provided as Materials or in connection with the Services indicating estimated taxes due are for illustration purposes only. You take full responsibility for all taxes and fees of any nature associated with Services, including any sales tax related to the purchase or sale of Commercial Products. Cyber Fision Inc is required to collect Value Added Tax of the European Union (“EU VAT”) from non-taxable EU customers, therefore, EU VAT shall be charged to these customers on top of our Fees
- Services may be terminated by us, without cause, at any time.
- Services may be terminated by you, without cause, by following the cancellation procedures set forth in Section IX(c).
- Cyber Fision Inc may terminate Services at any time, without penalty and without notice, if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or the intellectual property protections applicable to these Services.
- Notice of termination of Services by Cyber Fision Inc may be sent to the contact e-mail associated with your account. Upon termination, Cyber Fision Inc has the right to delete all data, files, or other information that is stored in your account.
XII. ERRORS AND ACCESS TO SITE
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY AND APPROPRIATENESS OF ALL DATA AND CONTENT WITHIN YOUR WEBSITE; INCLUDING SALES TAX CALCULATIONS, PRODUCT PRICING, AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, CONTACT INFORMATION, EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS, AND ELECTRONIC PAYMENT PROCESSING. CYBER FISION INC WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR INACCURATE INFORMATION AND ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY SUCH INACCURACIES. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT CYBER FISION INC MAY NOT MAINTAIN COPIES OF FILES OR DOCUMENTS THAT ARE SENT BY YOU AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP THIS DATA.
XIII. Third Party Websites; Third Party Services; No Implied Endorsement
The Site may contain links to other web sites owned by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). Please note that when you click on any of these links, you are entering another website for which we have no responsibility or control. You may also have the ability through the Site to login to accounts that you have for services provided by third parties (“Third Party Services”) or to link accounts for Third Party Services to your Cyber Fision Inc account. Cyber Fision Inc is not responsible for any activity occurring within Third Party Services, even if logged in through or linked to a Cyber Fision Inc account.
You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your use of any Third Party Sites and/or Third Party Services, whether or not you were linked to or directed to a Third Party Site or Third Party Service through the Site. You acknowledge that Third Party Sites and Third Party Services may be subject to the applicable third party provider’s terms of service, and you are solely responsible for reviewing and complying with any such terms of service. In no event shall any reference on the Site to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party.
XIV. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SITE, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CYBER FISION INC AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CYBER FISION INC NOR ITS LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES CYBER FISION INC OR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS OR THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES AND/OR THE MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN ADDITION, CYBER FISION INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS EMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH THE SITE TO ANYONE.
IN ADDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, SKILL AND JUDGMENT TAX, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS. THE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE TAX OR LEGAL ADVICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING SUCH ADVICE.
FURTHER, CYBER FISION INC AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS OR THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. IF YOU USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EXPORT AND IMPORT REGULATIONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES. NEITHER CYBER FISION INC NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE SITE,ITS SERVERS THE MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM THE SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES SOLELY TO THE SITE. AS PART OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO OTHER CYBER FISION INC USERS, WE HOST WEBSITES FOR CERTAIN THIRD PARTIES (“THIRD PARTY SITES”). THIRD PARTY SITES INCLUDE CONTENT GENERATED BY THIRD PARTIES AND ARE NOT UNDER THE MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL OF CYBER FISION INC. CYBER FISION INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, VERACITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS THEREOF, ANY LINK CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES THERETO, OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES SOLD THEREON. YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITE IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY SITE. THE HOSTING OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITE BY CYBER FISION INC DOES NOT IMPLY AN ENDORSEMENT THEREOF BY CYBER FISION INC, OR OF THE PROVIDER OF SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICES, OF ANY THIRD PARTY SITE.
XV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS, YOUR CONTENT, THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY USER GENERATED CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CYBER FISION INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE CYBER FISION INC AND HOLD CYBER FISION INC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, MATERIALS, SITE, YOUR CONTENT, COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY USER GENERATED CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGHTHE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
XVI. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CYBER FISION INC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS, YOUR CONTENT, THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY USER GENERATED CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS, YOUR CONTENT, THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY USER GENERATED CONTENT AVAILBALE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.
We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users at any time and in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on the Site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and/or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by us to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Cyber Fision Inc has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other users provide when using the Services.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Cyber Fision Inc and its licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns (collectively “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), incurred by or made against the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising from or related to (i) your use (or anyone using your account’s) use of the Services, the Site or the Materials, (ii) your Content, or (iii) any Commercial Products you offer on or through the Site or using our Services. This includes, but is not limited to, any breach or violation of this Agreement by you or anyone utilizing your account. You agree to fully cooperate at your expense as reasonably required by an Indemnified Party. Each Indemnified Party may, at its election, assume the defense and control of any matter for which it is indemnified hereunder. You shall not settle any matter involving an Indemnified Party without the consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time, effective upon the date of the change. In the event of any such change, we will post a notice on the Site that we have changed this Agreement. If you have a Cyber Fision Inc account, we may (but are not required to) provide you with notice via the email address that we have on file for you that we have changed this Agreement. You and we both understand that sometimes there are issues with email communication. We are not responsible if any email notice gets caught by your SPAM filter and you do not see it, if you have given us the wrong email address (or failed to update your address), or if there are other communications issues that prevent email from reaching you. Therefore, we encourage you to frequently visit this page periodically to monitor any changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through Site (including the release of new tools and resources). For the avoidance of doubt, such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of the state of Louisiana without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of the United States of America. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this Agreement will cause such damage to Cyber Fision Inc as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be impossible to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that Cyber Fision Inc shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as to recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by Cyber Fision Inc in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
In no event shall you be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of Cyber Fision Inc, the exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or the exploitation of the Site or any content used or displayed through the Site.
XXIII. Terms You Must Post on Your Site
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cyber Fision Inc and its licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense or cost (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to the use of, access to, interaction with or reliance upon, your Hosted Site, including the purchase, sale or other distribution of Commercial Products.
- If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- This Agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- A printed version of this Agreement and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.